Design Thinking in 3 Steps
What will you learn from this Crash Course: Design Thinking in 3 Steps?
- Implementing the framework of design thinking for the solving the problems in a more creative way.
- Developing prototypes that can test your idea faster prior to making a great investment of money and time.
- Complete understanding of the problems from the perspective of the customer.
- Guiding members for brainstorming the innovative ideas in an effective way.
- Planning and conducting effective research about the designs that consist of user interviews.
- Developing and utilizing a storyboard for communicating your ideas about the design.
- Identification of your objectives for the design research.
- Creating a plan for iterating your idea forward
- A willingness to learn to understand the requirements of the customers in a better way.
- A timer (for this purpose, your mobile phone also works)
- A highlighter, a notebook, pen or even a pencil will work
Crash Course: Design Thinking in 3 Steps Course Details
You will get an opportunity to learn about the design thinking from the professionals who have actually invented it in this course.
It is an interactive course that allows you to learn a purely unique approach to solve the strategic problems so that you become successful to develop experiences that your customer will love. In this course, you will get a chance to practice the design thinking on the basis of the real-life environment and get equipped yourself with a great toolset for becoming more effective, innovative, and collaborative.
In this Crash Course: Design Thinking in 3 Steps course, you will learn about the following things:
- Methods to understand the problem from the perspective of the customers.
- Ways to brainstorm the innovative ideas in an effective way
- How to develop prototypes for testing modern ideas prior to investing lots of time and effort.
We have created this Crash Course: Design Thinking in 3 Steps course for the individuals who just know about the design thinking, but don’t know exactly about its working. So, if you are looking forward to begin learning regarding design thinking while working on a practical project with the help of which you can add a portfolio, then sign up for this course now!!
The main purpose of this course is to cater the needs of a wide range of professionals who want to understand the design thinking in a better way. No matter, you are a business leader who is looking to understand the designers better or a generalist who are seeking to eliminate the solving problems in the older methods.
Who is the target audience for Crash Course: Design Thinking in 3 Steps?
- People who know little about the design thinking, but don’t know its exact working.
- Individuals who require refreshing and solidifying their understanding about the design thinking.
- Business leaders who are seeking ways to understand what the role of designers at your organization is and how these designs can help your firm in achieving their objectives.
- Lectures 54
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 72 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 59
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self