Design Synthesis Methods
What will you learn from this Methods of Design Synthesis course?
- Techniques about the method for managing the diversity of gathered data
- Developing confidence as well as ability to deal with the different synthesis methods
- Complete learning about the way to create sense of data and translating research into insights
- Full knowledge about the process to create a flow diagram
- Complete information for creating a concept map
- Unique learning for performing insight combination
- Reframe learning methods
- The students should have some understanding about the practical design process
Methods of Design Synthesis Course Details
It is a unique course that consists of many user-centered design research activities. They are used for developing a great amount of raw data that needs to be analyzed in a systematic and rigorous manner for extracting insight and meaning.
However, the analysis of the majority of methods is documented in a poor way and rarely teach by the instructors. Due to the pragmatic time constraints, while working with the clients, almost zero to little time is used in a statement to talk about the formal synthesis practice. That’s why you can often see that the raw design research data is set as insight into an inappropriate method and the value of activities related to the user-centered research can be seen marginalized. Moreover, there are chances that stakeholders might lose their faith in the whole research practice because they don’t think there will be a direct return on the investment related to the research activities.
Design synthesis methods are relatively fast as compared to the other techniques and can be taught if you have a professional & experienced instructor. The instructor of this course has a huge experience about the large quantities of data that are explored during synthesis for finding and understanding hidden relationships. These visualizations are further utilized for communicating with the other members of the team. In addition, it can also be used as the method for developing the model-making and generative sketching. In simple words, we can say that it is an active way for producing meaning and knowledge.
Who is the target audience Methods of Design Synthesis?
- Product Managers
- Design Researchers
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 32 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 87
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self