PMP Exam Prep: Get PMP Certification – LVC
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
The PMP certification is managed by the Project Management Institute (PMI®) and reflects the PMI’s project management processes as published in the PMBOK® Guide. Since 1984, the PMP certification has been one of the most sought-after project management credentials available.
The average salary of a PMP certified manager is 16% higher than individuals without the PMP certification.
The PMP certification is a globally recognized credential, and individuals are encouraged to remain active via PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCRs). Only individuals who maintain active PMP credentials may refer to themselves as Project Management Professionals. Individuals do not need to be a member of PMI to earn a PMP credential.
This specially designed 8 days Instructor-led Live Online Training on PMP (Project Management Professional) Exam Preparation is designed for working professionals who want to become PMP certified from PMI, USA. Its a detailed course covering all the topics of PMP following PMBOK 6th and 7th edition standards with Practical examples and case studies.
Students will be asked to work on the real-time projects during the training and also instructor will cover all the tips and tricks involved in clearing the PMP examination at the very first attempt. Our experienced instructors have trained and certified more than 10000+ PMP professionals all over the world from their training and are well known in the industry for their teaching experience.
What will you get from the training:
- You will get access to all the material that is needed for passing the PMI PMP certification exam.
- Get 35 exam contact hour certificates from a PMI Registered Education Provider.
- Your confidence will boost up and allow you to discuss the 6th edition of the PMBOK guide efficiently.
- Explaining all the processes of project management
- Discussion about all the knowledge areas of the project management
- Check out the project management’s charts, theories, and formulas.
- Calculation of the float for project networks with complex diagrams
- Comparing and figuring out the theories, knowledge areas, processes, practices, and theories.
- Support your learning tasks with a range of useful games
- Learn at your own pace whenever and wherever you want, even if you work full-time
- 1000+ PMP® practice questions help you prepare for the certification exam
- Sample PMP Certification exam – so you’re exam-ready ahead of the big day
- PMP Examination Application Assistance by Instructor during the training
Eligibility criteria for PMP exam:
The tough part of satisfying PMP eligibility requirements is project management experience.
If you have a bachelor’s degree, you must have at least three years( 4,500 Hours) of project experience or if you have a secondary degree, you must have at least five years(7,500 Hours) of project experience to sit for the PMP certification exam.
35 contact hours of formal project management education(satisfied by any PMP Training institute)
*PMP Examination cost is not included in the training fee.
Learn the project management processes from PMBOK 6th Edition, 7th Edition, and Agile.
Module wise Course Agenda:
This fun and interactive course contain five modules that immerse you in real-world scenarios, representing various industries and project management situations to help you practice applying principles and concepts at work.
• Module 1 – Creating a High Performing Team
• Learn to define team ground rules, build a shared understanding, engage and support virtual teams, and more.
• Module 2 – Keeping Your Team on Track
• Learn to collaborate with stakeholders, lead a team, manage conflict, and more.
• Module 3 – Getting Started With Your Project
• Learn to engage stakeholders, manage and plan scope, assess and manage risk, and more.
• Module 4 – Doing the Work
• Learn to manage project changes, determine appropriate project methods and practices, establish project governance, and more.
• Module 5 – Keeping the Business in Mind
• Learn to evaluate business and environment changes, support organizational change, improve processes, and more.
Also, will cover the below topics during the sessions:
- Introduction to PMP® Course Certification
- Project Management 12 Principles
- Project Management Framework
- Project Management Processes
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Process Group View
- Professional and social responsibility
- Recap of entire PMP syllabus
- Discussion on Tips, Tricks, and best practices for PMP exam prep
Training Duration: 8 Days (8 Consecutive Saturdays – 4 hours per day)
Training Timing: 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM GMT (Click here to view timing in your time zone)
Download Complete Course Agenda – Click here
PMP Exam content Outlines- Click here
PMI R.E.P. ID is 2314
Steps to Validate Certificate from PreparationInfo: Click here
To view all events: Click here
|What do customers think of PreparationInfo Training program?||The Overall experience of customers with PreparationInfo?|
View More Testimonials on YouTube – Click here
- Lectures 145
- Quizzes 15
- Duration 32 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 337
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Technical Advisor at National Social Security Fund
Very impressive training program with detailed explanation of concepts with practice and doubt clearing sessions. After joining this program i realized that my decision for going for online training program was not at all bad because of the over the edge support which I have received from PreparationInfo Instructors. I am also coordinating with them to organize one In-house training for my company. Thank You PreparationInfo for all the support.
Quality Assurance Manager at Techno Image Ltd
I am Quality Assurance Manager and I was not getting sufficient time to join classroom training hence I opted for 8 week detailed Live Online Training program for PMP and I am greatful that I have choosen this because I have the recordings of all the 8 sessions with me so that I can revise my concepts again and again. The Instructor is still in touch with me and helping me with my doubts (if any). Great Learning Experience. Thank You.
Project Manager at Oceaneering International Inc.
I attended live online training from PreparationInfo. I must say, its very detailed program and considering it is spread over 8 week hence it gives us sufficient time for preparation for the exam along with practice of examples and case studies. I am writing my exam this month and i am very confident that I will be able to clear it after the exhaustive learning from this program. Thank You Team for all the support.