Financial Modeling is an abstract numerical scenario of a real-world financial situation used to ascertain the future financial performance by making projections. The user can manipulate the inputs to maintain the quality of a financial model, which will result in accuracy and dependency one can have on the outputs.
Financial modeling can be done for various situations; for e.g. valuation of a company, valuation of an asset, pricing strategies, restructuring situations (merger & acquisition), etc.
Below are the areas in which Financial modeling is generally used for:
Uses of Financial Model:
- Risk Management
- Valuation of a Company
- Valuation of Assets
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Option Pricing
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Capital Allocation
- Raising Capital
Financial Modeling is one of the most fundamental and widely sought-after skills in the finance industry.
This specially designed 2 days Financial Modeling Bootcamp on Financial-Modeling is designed for working professionals and hence it is not basic introductory course instead it is a fast pace course covering all the topics of Financial-Modeling with Practical examples and case studies.
Attendees will be asked to not only focus only on theoretical aspects of Financial Modeling but also work on a real-time project where they have to implement all the best practices and leanings of the class in that dummy project which will be allocated to them to work on. Real-time practical helps them to get confidence in actually implementing and building a real financial model instead of just getting theoretical knowledge of the concepts.
They will be using Excel as a tool to work on an actual working financial model along with instructor where the instructor will not only make them understand the topics but also get them involved in actual implementation of those concepts by building a model by themselves.
Snapshot of the 2-day Financial Modeling Classroom Training program:
- Training Duration: 2 Consecutive Saturday and Sunday (Weekend batch – 9 AM to 5:30 PM)
- Training Location: Hilton Nairobi (Venue can be changed by our support team depending upon availability of meeting rooms)
- Course Agenda: Click here to download the day wise course agenda
- Instructor Profile: Please visit the above link which has detailed instructor profile or ask our support team
What Will You Learn and Do at the Workshop:
Learn how to build robust and stunning Financial Models.
The 2 Day’s Financial Modeling workshop – teaches you the art of building an integrated financial model – from scratch for your organization.
After the training, you will soon be building models that are robust and provide you with flexible projections that can be used to thoroughly analyze a company from multiple standpoints like Planning, Investment, Financing, and Valuation.
- Exposure to best-in-class financial modeling techniques, design ideas and practical tips
- Learn decision making involved in the financial viability of a company
- Tips and ideas on using Excel better for Financial Modeling
- Downloadable workbooks, PDF guides & videos
- Unlimited download Access to all videos & material on financial modeling
- Networking opportunities with fellow professionals from multiple industries
- Email support for your Financial Modeling questions for 5 Years by our experts
- Complimentary Online Course on “Financial Modeling – Build a complete DCF valuation model”
- Certificate from PreparationInfo
- A complimentary online course of Financial Modeling for 1 year
- 24×7 Doubt Clearing via email from our subject matter expert for 1 year
- Certificate of Participation and Excellence from PreparationInfo
- Certificate of Participation: Issued after the classroom training with 100% attendance
- Lunch and Snacks are included in the 5-star hotel venue for whole 2 days Training (Subject to change depending upon support team)
Complimentary free online course on:
- Learn and Master the Basics of Finance
- How to Become a Financial Analyst from Scratch
- Financial management – Foundations of Finance (Theory)
Benefits of Training:
Our Financial Modeling Training, offered by industry experts, provides all the necessary guidelines for seasoned and blossoming professionals to effectively master the following skills:
- Structure, Design & Build various financial problems and translate them to Excel
- Ability to create Financial models quickly with the help of case studies covered during the course
- Understand valuation techniques through DCF:
- Cost of Capital (WACC)
- Terminal Value
- Free Cash Flow to the firm and Equity Holders
Please Note: Per Batch only 10 seats are allowed and we reserve seats based on first come first serve basis. Please contact support team before registering for the training to check the seat availability.
Company Profile of PreparationInfo
What our existing customers says about us and our Services: