If you are taking this course, you probably have some professional exposure to the duties of a project manager, or you may be considering embarking on a career in professional project management. Your ability as a project manager to demonstrate best practices in project management-both on the job and through professional certification is becoming the standard to compete in today’s fast-paced and highly technical workplace. In this course, you will apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to successfully manage projects.
PMP signifies that you speak and understand the global language of project management and connects you to a community of professionals, organizations, and experts worldwide.
The PMP Role Delineation states that candidates for the PMP certification:
- Perform their duties under general supervision and are responsible for all aspects of the project for the life of the project
- Lead and direct cross-functional teams to deliver projects within the constraints of schedule, budget, and scope
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge and experience to appropriately apply a methodology to projects that have reasonably well-defined requirements and deliverables
Project managers who have proven skills and experience can find exciting, high-visibility opportunities in a wide range of fields. This course is specially designed to provide you with the proven, practical body of project management knowledge and skills that you need to demonstrate project management mastery on the job. Additionally, this course can be a significant part of your preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Exam.
Its a fast pace course covering all the topics of PMP with Practical examples and case studies. Attendees will be asked to work on case studies during the training and also instructor will cover all the tips and tricks involved in clearing the PMP examination at the very first attempt. Our experienced instructors have trained and certified more than 1000+ PMP professionals from their training and are well known in the industry for their industry as well as teaching experience.
Snapshot of the 2-day PMP Classroom Training program:
- Training Duration: 2-day Saturday and Sunday (Weekend batch – 9 AM to 5:30 PM)
- Training Location: Holiday Inn Harare (Venue can be changed by our support team depending upon availability of meeting rooms)
- Course Agenda: Click here to download the day wise course agenda
- Instructor Profile: Please visit the above link which has detailed instructor profile or ask our support team
What will you get from the training:
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to successfully manage projects.
- Get started with project management fundamentals / Learn why project get failed
- Identify organizational influences and project life cycle / Improvement in Project/task management skill
- Work with project management processes / Understand complete project life cycle
- Initiate a project.
- Plan a project / Plan for project time management / Plan project budget, quality, and communications / Plan for risk, procurements, and stakeholder management.
- Execute a project.
- Manage project work, scope, schedules, and cost / Control a project.
- Close a project.
- Learn best practice in the world to manage project
- Complete understanding to manage a big project in PMP and Agile way
- After this training, you will able to manage your client, team, and uncertainty in the project
- Learn how to use the PMBOK® Guide to prepare for the examination.
- Get guidelines on filling up the PMP® Application form
- Tips and Tricks to clear the PMP exam
- Downloadable workbooks, PDF-guides and study material
- 35 Contact hour certificate
- Certificate of Participation from PreparationInfo
- Complimentary Online Short Courses on “PMP” and “PMP Certification”
- The complimentary online course of PMP for 1 year
- 35 PDU’s after completing the online course – For Exam Application
- PMP Mock Test Practice Paper (Solved with Explanation – 500+ Questions)
- 24×7 Doubt Clearing via email from our subject matter expert till you clear your PMP Examination
- Complimentary access to upcoming webinars on PMP by us.
Other Complimentary Online Short Courses on:
- Introduction to Product Management
- Introduction to Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam
- PMP: How to Apply for PMP?
- How to Prepare PMP® Exam in 10 Days
- How To Pass PMP On Your First Try
Note: If you are not aware of the basics of PM principles then don’t worry. We do provide a complimentary online complete Project Management course which will cover all the basic to intermediate level of understanding of the Project Management concepts. Students are recommended to complete the online course before attending our classroom training for the better understanding of the topics.
*Examination cost is not included in the training fee.
Training Daywise Content:
- Introduction to PMP® Course Certification
- Project Management Framework
- Project Management Processes
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Process Group View
- Professional and social responsibility
- Recap of entire PMP syllabus
- Discussion on Tips, Tricks and best practices for PMP exam prep
Event Duration: 2 Full Days
Event Timing: 9 AM to 5:30 PM
Lunch and snacks are included in the training. (*conditions applied)
Please Note: Per Batch only 10 seats are allowed and we reserve seats based on first come first serve basis. Please contact support team before registering for the training to check the seat availability.
Company Profile of PreparationInfo
What our existing customers says about us and our Services: