This specially designed 2 days bootcamp on PMP (Project Management Professional) Training is designed for working professionals who wants to become PMP certified from PMI, USA. Its a fast pace course covering all the topics of PMP with Practical examples and case studies.
Students will be asked to work on real time project during the training and also instructor will cover all the tips and tricks involved in clearing the PMP examination at the very first attempt. Our experienced instructors have trained and certified more than 1000+ PMP professionals from their trainings and are well known in industry for their industry as well as teaching experience.
What will you get from the training:
- You will get access to all the material that is needed for passing the PMI PMP certification exam.
- Get a chance to earn more than 35 exam contact hours by a PMI Registered Education Provider.
- Your confidence will boost up and allow you to discuss the fifth edition of the PMBOK guide efficiently.
- Explaining all the processes of project management
- Discussion about all the knowledge areas of the project management
- Check out the project management’s charts, theories, and formulas.
- Calculation of the float for project networks with complex diagrams
- Comparing and figuring out the theories, knowledge areas, processes, practices, and theories.
- Support your learning tasks with a range of useful games
- PMP Examination Application Assistance by Instructor during the training
Note: If you are not aware about the basics of PM principles then don’t worry. We do provide a complementary online complete Project Management course which will cover all the basic to intermediate level of understanding of the Project Management concepts. Students are recommended to complete the online course before attending our classroom training for better understanding of the topics.
*Examination cost is not included in the training fee.
Complementary Online Course on “PMP Exam Prep Course” worth USD 249.
- Introduction to PMP® Course Certification
- Project Management Framework
- Project Management Processes
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Process Group View
- Professional and social responsibility
- Recap of entire PMP syllabus
- Discussion on Tips, Tricks and best practices for PMP exam prep
Event Duration: 2 Full Days
Event Timing: 9 AM to 5:30 PM
Download Complete Course Agenda – Click here
To view all events: Click here